My Minions

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hmmm...

I have nothing to say...for once. But some quick updates, baby is cooking along and doing well! Next appt is at 12 weeks, it's a little nerve-wracking to have to wait 4 weeks instead of 2 to see my baby again, but I'm sure it will be fine. I'll probably be nervous about my pregnancy until I get to hold my happy healthy baby in September! Umm...still haven't written in my book. I know! I know! I suck! I'm taking my laptop with me to work. I've heard that you need to write a little everyday even if you can only get out a sentence! I will make it a point to do so everyday. I am going to start taking classes again. I have decided to hang up the idea of nursing school and go for my dream of being a veterinarian. Crazy, I know! But first and formost I have to get my bachelors! I think that's all I've got for now! Hopefully next time I'll have something more interested to talk about!
Warm fuzzies, hugs and police work,
Nessa!

“Blessed are they that have nothing to say, and who cannot be persuaded to say it." -James Russell Lowell

No comments:

Post a Comment