My Minions

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh the places we go...

What have I been doing the past 15 weeks that has kept me sooooooo busy? Not a damn productive thing...other than growing a baby. And my how baby has grown! Wish I had a recent belly pic to add to this post but unfortunately I got nothing.

Oh let's run through the resolutions. Have a baby this year, so far this is well under way. Lose weight, a little counterproductive to the aforementioned resolution, so it's been scrapped until after the baby comes! What else have we got? Save money, mmmmm...somewhat, I've gotten better about budgeting, but I need to work on really reigning in the spending and fast! And finally...my book...le sigh.

Oh, book. How I love you and oh how I fail you time and time again. I have not written on it in longer than I care to share. It doesn't help that I see the file everyday and still choose not to open it. It deserves love, focus, and attention. All things I don't have to give it right now. If it was a dog, I'd give it to a loving family. But since I can't do that, it will just have to live on the proverbial back burner in my mind. Sad boo!

I got nothing else, sorry for crappy updates but not like anyone's reading this anyway!

Warm fuzzies, hugs and police work,
Nessa

Quote of the Blog: "The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; you can't go forward in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment